We're ready to ride together and our Pop-Up Rides are designed to make it happen. Look for all categories - road, mountain and gravel - to pop up through the season. Let's get on our bikes and ride safely!
Pop-Up Ride #1 THE MAYDAY RIDE IN JULY
Experience the beauty in Glastonbury and it's surrounding towns.
This spring classic encompasses challenging hills, adrenaline pumping
windy roads, and stunning lake views. Choose the 25+ or 60+ mile loop that begin/end
at Cycling Concepts in Glastonbury Center.
- Saturday, July 24, 2021
- 9:00am start time
- No fee and no registration
- 60 or 25 mile routes
- GPS file provided
- Bring your own ride nutrition
- Bring food and hang out after you ride
- Enjoy post-ride drinks on us
Download 60 mile GPS File
Download 25 mile GPS File
Questions? Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org 860-633-3444.
What rules do you ask riders to follow?
- Ride safely and courteously under all circumstances
- Wear an CPSC approved helmet less than 5 years old
- Use front and rear lights to see and be seen
- Carry a spare tube, pump or CO2 and tire levers
- Bring water and nutrition
- Obey all rules of the road
- Cooperate will ride ambassadors
- Sign our Group Ride Liability Waiver (one covers the entire season)
- Bonus - ask for 10% off items mentioned above