You can't be too careful when riding at night. Sunlite's K100/L300 Light Combo gives you extra visibility at a good price. The headlight sports a super-bright Krypton bulb, and the taillight uses 3 super-bright LEDs with both flash and steady modes. Both lights are housed in tough, water-resistant bodies so they're perfect for commuting year round. The taillight mounts to your seatpost, and the headlight uses a quick-release handlebar mount.
- Front 10 lumen, Rear 4 lumen 3 LED - 4 modes each - 1 constant, 3 flashing - AAA batteries included - Water resistant construction - Easy to use, multi fit silicone rubber mount
- Single super bright LED safety light combo set - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes per light - Steady and flash
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included Modes: 4F/4R Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: UB Lumens: 60/30 Lumen Range: 1-100
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
- Single LED front and rear combo pack - 1-Super bright LED - Dual modes - steady and flashing - Water resistant alloy construction - Multi-fit QR bar/post mount - Uses 2x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
- Combo set featuring a 32 lumen front light paired with an 8 lumen tail light - 2 modes each, constant and flashing - 4 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design - Multi fit silicone rubber strap attachment
- Combo pack of COB chip LED lights - 80-lumen head light and 20-lumen tail light - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - IPX3 water-resistant rating
Be seen with Sunlite's HL-L380/TL-L340 Combo. The front sports three bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a 200-hour run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too. What's more, the taillight has three LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a quick-release mounting bracket.
- Combo set of a 20 lumen headlight paired with an 8 lumen rear light - 2 x 0.5 watt LED`s per light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 3 modes each, 2 steady and 1 flash setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535/TL-L420 Combo. In front, three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours of run time. Housed in a tough, water-resistant body with a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars and featuring steady and flashing modes, the headlight provides the ultimate in versatility. For the taillight, four LEDs combine to give off a bright light that can be seen from all angles. This combo is perfect for commuting year-round.
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED combo pack - 8 modes each - 4 brightness levels of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time
- Simplistic safety light combo pack designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - Both lights feature 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries each
Sunlite's HL-L175/TL-L330 LED Combo is an easy way to be seen and stay safe when riding after dark. The powerful headlight uses an advanced 1-watt LED for brightness beyond its size. Plus, it boasts steady and flash modes, a 35-hour run time on the included AAA batteries, and it attaches to any bar via an easy quick-release mount. Out back, the taillight runs for up to 100 hours and casts a bright light with its 1/2-watt LED. And just like the headlight, it has steady and flashing modes.
Page 1 of 1