SRAM's X9 Front Derailleur sports a forged-aluminum cage and a cutout design for exceptional durability with minimal weight. It provides, crisp, precise action for fast, smooth and reliable shifting season in and season out.
$49.99 - $62.99
If you're looking for a high-quality, precision-shifting, light front derailleur, you've found it in Shimano's Ultegra. It's made of cold-forged aluminum with their wide-pivot design that stops flex for smooth, fast and exact shifts, even under load. And this fine derailleur is built tough for reliability and durability, too.
SRAM's Chain Spotter fits on your seat tube beneath your front derailleur to keep the chain from coming off, which keeps you riding and prevents chain and frame damage, too. It's made of lightweight aluminum and includes all mounting hardware. Just bolt it on and go. No front derailleur fine-tuning needed.
$121.99 - $122.99
Shimano Side Swing front derailleurs feature improved cable routing for smooth and efficient front shifting effort and increased clearance for larger tires and shorter chainstays. - Optimal front system for internal cable routing - Enhanced maneuverability with plus-sized tires - Increased shifting efficiency and light and smooth operation force - D, E, M type mounts are available - M type mount requires 34.9mm adapter
• Covers the unused high-mount front derailleur mount on 1x-equipped bikes • Black anodized aluminum
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
$41.99 - $45.99
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : E-Type
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Top Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Bottom • Front Derailleur Clamp: E-Type • Front Derailleur Style: Topswing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: E-Type • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: E-Type • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
- More powerful shifting (+25% compared to M9000) - Reliable gear changes under load - Computer controlled auto trim - Optimized Di2 cage profile and gear tracking - Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible - Manual control avaiable (2nd shifter required) - System communication with rear derailleur - Advantage in all conditions - Modular mounting structure (adapters optional)
- Series: SLX - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 145.6g
The Shimano GRX RX-810-F front derailleur offers lighter front shifting operation and easier setup thanks to the new link construction and integrated cable tensioner. It features a 2.5mm outboard chain line design to allow wider tire clearance for mixed-terrain riding. The RX-810-F also accommodates a 17T front chainring range for wider gearing options. - Ergonomic power curve - Integrated cable tension adjustment - Natural stroke feeling - Chainline +2.5 mm vs. conventional road FD - 17T front range - More cable routing options - Lighter front shifting - Wider tire clearance - Wider range front gearing - Precise and easy front derailleur adjustment
SRAM's X5 2x10 Front Derailleur is made from chrome-plated steel with a forged aluminum clamp for strength and precision. It provides crisp action for fast, smooth, and reliable shifting season in and season out.
The SRAM Force eTap AXS front derailleur is AXS enabled for easy personalization. The redesigned derailleur offers better rear-tire clearance—for those that explore all roads—and works perfectly with all chainring combinations. No compromises; never miss a shift. - AXS enabled for easy personalization - Elegant and streamlined form for more rear-tire clearance - SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for new chainring combinations - Compatible with existing eTap batteries
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - SIDE SWING construction - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
$38.99 - $40.99
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series front derailleur provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Top Gear Teeth: 53T - Maximum Capacity: 16T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Band Mount: 28.6 / 31.8 (w/AdapterS) 34.9
$22.09 - $29.99
Shimano Claris front derailleurs offer, smooth easy shifts and are compatible with dual-control road shifters as well as flat-bar style Rapidfire Plus shifters.
$54.99 - $55.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 front derailleur. - Lighter front shifting operation - Link construction matches the force curve of the hand more naturally to reduce effort at the end of shifting - 100% perfect setting - New link construction allows for more flexible cable routing design - TL-FD68 and turning converter is not required in assembly - Easy and precise setting - Now possible to adjust cable tension on FD without specialized tools - Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting performance - Shorter length of rear center (410mm) with O.L.D. 135mm - Model Number: FD-R8000-B - Series: Ultegra - Top Gear Teeth: 46-53T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 106 grams
- Model Number: FD-R3000 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 46-52T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
$119.99 - $130.99
- Lighter And Intuitive Shifting Operation - Natural Front Shift Lever Stroke - More Ergnomical Power Curve - New Link (Toggle) Construction - Precise & Easy Front Derailleur Set Up - More Cable Routing Options - Integrated Cable Tension Adjustment - New Link (Toggle) Construction For No Need Of Tl-Fd90 And Turning Converter Assembling - Adjustable Cable Tension On The Front Derailleur - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Available Wider Front Gear Pitch - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5mm
The K-Edge Road Clamp Chain Catcher functions the same as the original chain catcher, but it mounts to its own CNC sculpted lightweight clamp. K-Edge's Road Clamp-on Chain Catcher improves overall function of your drive train while protecting your valuable frame from a dropped chain. - Prevents missed front shifts and frame damage from a dropped chain - For use with clamp-on front derailleurs - Clamps below and adjusts independently of the front derailleur - Precision machined, anodized 6061 T6 aluminum - 23 grams
$27.99 - $49.99
Shimano's SLX FD-M670 Front Derailleur is made for long-travel, all-mountain bikes with a triple-ring set up. The compact cage design gives you improved rear tire clearance while the matched radius reduces chain drop. It's a top-swing, dual-pull derailleur, great for full suspension bikes and 29ers. It's super stiff for the quick, authoritative shifts that serious mountain bikes demand.
$29.89 - $39.99
For quick, dependable shifting, look no further than Shimano's Sora Front Derailleur. Sora front derailleurs are compatible with dual-control road shifters and flat-bar style Rapidfire Plus shifters.
SRAM's X7 Front Derailleur is stiff, light and strong. It provides crisp, precise action for fast, smooth and reliable shifting season in and season out.
SRAM's Force Front Derailleur is made of light, yet rugged materials to shift like a champ mile after mile. It also lets you trim your shifting for flawless gear changes and it boasts easily accessed limit screws for simple adjustments. Plus, the Force shifts perfectly with both standard and compact cranksets.
Shimano's 105 Braze-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability.
This microSHIFT dual pull trekking front derailleur is compatible with 2x8 mountain bike drivetrains, and cranks with up to a 48t large cog. - Durable metal construction - Compatible with Boost and non-Boost chainlines - 16t capacity - Drivetrain Speeds: 8 - Double or Triple: Double - Derailleur Capacity: 16 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual - Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 (1-3/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") - Max Ring (teeth): 48
- Hinged band clamp for fitting braze-on front derailleurs on frames without braze-on mount - Aluminum construction - EPS compatible
- 7/8 speed design - Steel inner and outer links with steel chain cage - Multi-clamp to fit 28.6 – 34.9mm frames - Multi-pull design - Total gear teeth: 48
- EPS specific front derailleur nut and washer
Page 1 of 3 Next page