Parts & Accessories
- Engineering-grade thermoplastic construction - SPD-SL compatible interface - Cleat Type: SPD-SL
- The ATAC EASY 10° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with mountain pedal models numbered "2" and "4." - Release angle of 10 degrees and is compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes. - Don't let the "Easy" name fool you. If you are a high-performance rider looking to reduce the release angle from our 17 or 13 degrees, this is the choice for you.
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes. - Sold in pairs
The MADE by LOOK KEO standard is recognized in the cycling world for its minimal weight and compact design of the cleat and pedal combo. Of course, compatible with all pedals on the market, their memory positioner is a major advantage when changing your cleats. Their principle and use are the same as the DELTA cleat standard; engagement and disengagement remain efficient and reassuring. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising. - Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay - Cleats not included - 85 x 95 x 10mm platform - Hardware included, cleats not included
The Curve Sole Measurement Tool works in conjunction with the flat sole shims to correct the radius of flat sole shoes and prevent unwanted squeaking. There are 4 radius measurements, one per side, that measure the sole and indicate whether a shim is needed or not.
- City/road half clips - With reflectors - No straps needed - Resin
LOOK KEO compatible road cleats - Unique 2-piece design allows you to change cleats without losing position - Durable, high-traction walking surface - Hardware included
Pre-cut traction tabs designed to integrate with the Highline remote lever and increase grip for ultimate control.
- Compatible with all Spike & Oozy Pedals - Full Complement Sealed Bearing x 2pcs - Green Silicone Friction Seals - Replacement inboard bearings for your SPIKE or OOZY pedals.
- Extends pedals - Not for use on exercise bikes
$37.99 - $46.99
Keep your feet on the pedals and mash happy. Straps are the perfect intro to foot retention for those that aren't ready to go full-clipless yet. Get more out of your pedal strokes, stay strapped. These Pure Pro footstraps are made out of ballistic nylon and military-grade parts. The best quality on the market, these straps will assist in your perfect pedal stroke along with helping you skid to a stop in fixed gear. Comes with left and right straps, but pedals aren't included!
- Fixie style straps that are compatible with most flat pedals - Provide the pulling power of straps with the easy release of clipless pedal system - Stiff, wide straps do not need toe clips
- Works with all RXS and Impact pedals. - Five degrees of heel float and 2.5mm of lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Look Keo System - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 45 grams/pair
- Allows a customer to replace their cleats. - Two replacement cleats in box
Bring power to every ride, on- or off-road. If you already own a compatible Garmin pedal-based power meter (Rally RS, Rally RK or Vector™ 3), use this conversion kit to easily swap your power sensor to new pedal bodies for use on another bike. This kit contains all the components you need to make the switch.
All new external varus wedge fits between the cleat and the sole of your shoe for the perfect hip, knee and foot alignment. - External varus/valgus cleat wedge - Provides one-degree of varus/valgus correction - Shaped to fit SPD-SL, Look Keo and Speedplay - Package includes eight wedges
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
The Vision Light Kit is the solution to take your Geo Trekking or Geo Trekking Roc Pedals into the night. Ride with increased safety and visibility in traffic when the sun goes down thanks to the 3 different flash modes, an autonomy of over 30 hours, and the oscillating light beam created by the constant rotation of the pedals. The convenient clip system makes the kit quick and easy to install. As the Vision Light is independent from the pedal, it can be easily recharged via a simple USB cable.
- Nylon clips - Woven straps - For ATB or hybrid use
Dimension Toe Clips and Straps Set. Includes: - 4 bolts - 4 nuts (washers included) - 2 nylon toe straps - 2 toe clips
Origin-8's Leather Toe Clip Straps are made from real, high-quality leather and feature the classic, double strap design.
- NJS/Keirin certified chrome plated steel clips for single toe strap - Hardware included
$33.59 - $34.79
Origin-8's Double Steel Toe Clips feature the classic toe clip look and style, with double strap compatibility. And, they are built to the same standards held for Japanese Keirin racing.
- Fits most platform pedals - Two wooden riser blocks w/durable rubber band - Adds 3/4" to each side (1-1/2" total)
Your pedals like to be pampered. The Crank Brothers Pedal Refresh Kit gives you everything you need to keep them happy. Pedal Refresh Kit includes: -Enduro catridge bearings - Igus LL-glide bearings - Double seal system (internal and external seals) - Hex alloy end caps - O-rings - Nuts - Sleeve bushings - Bearing removal tool Compatible with the following pedals (2010-present): - Eggbeaters - Candys - Mallets - 5050s
VP's Split Cleats boast super-smooth and easy entry/exit into your clipless pedals, excellent durability and maximum power transfer. They're made of a tough and light composite material, are compatible with VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately) and even have areas that grip for walking traction. That's all great, but what really sets the Split Cleats apart is how easily and accurately they can be replaced when they wear out. The cleats split in half so that you simply remove each half and use the half still on the shoe to ensure perfect cleat placement every time! With these cleats you'll never have to fuss around trying to get your new cleats in the right place again and it only takes a minute or two to replace cleats, too. Genius! The Split Cleats are available in 2 models, one with 7 degrees of lateral float for your feet and one that's fixed (no float). - Fits VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately)
- Super-strong foot retention pedal strap system - Large Velcro and durable polyester top cover - Anti-Slip tension design - Fits most platform pedals - Will not fit standard cage pedals
The Keo Spacer adaptors are slim wedges that fit between the shoe and the cleat. They aim to avoid the unpleasant creaking sound provoked by contact between the sole and the cleat, which can arise in particular with flat-soled shoes. Delivered with 2 spacers and 6 screws for quick and easy installation.
Page 1 of 4 Next page