$89.99 - $110.00
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversized 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Titanium hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included - Weight: 145 grams (100mm)
Syntace's Megafroce 2 stem is intended for all-mountain and downhill riding and comes in a range of sizes with a focus on torsional stiffness and weight savings. The 42mm wide bar clamp area stiffens up cockpits with bars wider than 700mm Titanium bolts help keep the weight low and strength high. - Stack height: 36mm - Weight: 132g (70mm)
$49.99 - $61.00
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
$34.99 - $36.99
Dimension 25.4 Stem is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stem with 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 2-D forged AL-6061-T6 - Four-bolt handlebar clamp - 41mm height - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
Specialized's Comp Multi Stem is forged and machined from 6061 aluminum for stiff, responsive handling. The 6-degree rise puts your bars in a position for improved control and the 31.8mm handlebar clamp is compatible with composite and aluminum handlebars.
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Stem is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum for that perfect balance of low weight, stiffness and precision steering control uphill or downhill. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and also make changing out handlebars a breeze.
Whether you’re trying to hold your line on a jackhammer descent or stick a landing on a 20-foot gap jump, you need confidence and control. The heart of the beefy HOLZFELLER Stem is its 6066 aluminum body, 3D forged into a thing of beauty with all-new graphics. It takes design cues from the lighter AKA Stem, but has added strength for the most extreme DH and Freeride situations. The HOLZFELLER features a 2-bolt steerer clamp and 4-bolt handlebar clamp and weighs less than 200g (190g for a 40mm length). It’s available in two color choices and three lengths: 40mm, 55mm or 60mm. HOLZFELLER Stem is also available with a larger 1.5-inch steerer tube diameter.
Mass is the enemy of performance, so we pulled out all the stops to make the Alpinist Cockpit the lightest one-piece bar/stem combo that passes our standards; at 255 grams (110 mm x 420mm). Not only does light weight make for faster climbing, it also improves acceleration and ride quality. The Alpinist Cockpit's round tube shape and tradition bend respect tried and true forms, but the optimized composite layup and internal cable routing are decidedly modern. Available in 10 sizes, there's one that will fit you perfectly. And because they are backed by a no-fault crash replacement policy and lifetime warranty, you can rest easy knowing that we've got your back. - Bend: Tradition radius ( 125mm Drop / 75mm Reach) - Clamp Diameter: 31.8 - Compatibility: Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo; Di2 and EPS - Material: Advanced carbon composite - Sizes: 400 mm x 80/90/100mm; 420mm x 90/100/110/120mm; 440mm x 110/120/130mm - Stem Angle (Rise): 6-Degrees - System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg - Weight: 255 grams (110 mm x 420 mm)
- Available in a variety of lengths, angles, and bar bores for the perfect fit - Road or Mountain compatible - 3D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4-bolt front loading one-piece faceplate design - ISO-Mountain safety certified
- High strength and ultra-low weight combined with a low 40mm stack height make for a great all around stem - Stem is horizontally divided and machined in two pieces, enabling weight to be reduced to the absolute minimum without compromising strength
The RaceFace Atlas is designed to bridge the needs of AM and FR/DH riders: light enough for AM, tough enough for FR and DH, providing the ultimate in versatility. - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry - Faceplate eliminates stress risers which cause your bar to bend or break - Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube - Stack Height: 40mm
3D-forged and CNC-machined AL6061/T6 mountain bike stem. - 4-bolt cold-forged alloy faceplate - Chromoly hardware - 40mm fork clamp stack height
- Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Suitable for all disciplines: Freeride, All Mountain, Enduro - Chamfered bar-clamps to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Ideal for shorter riders to improve the setup of their cockpit. - Length (mm): 40 - Rise: 0° - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): ±170 - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 250mm tall (extra tall)
The Cavity stem was developed with pain staking focus on strength, function and attention to detail. Tapered body for cleaner lines and weight reduction, multiple internal and external machining processes to reduce every gram possible and chamfered edges throughout for stunning detail. - Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum - Wide 55mm faceplate for increased stiffness with wide handlebars - Rounded edges at all sides, corners, and angles - Reverse cross bolt system for increased clamping power - Flip flop design for increased range of height adjustment - Pro Installation Tip: Always run the steerer tube all of the way through the stem with a small spacer on top - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 mm - Material: Aluminum - Stem Angle (deg): 0 deg - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Stack Height: 33 - Weight: 150 g
The SL Sprint Stem is an ideal balance of stiffness and lightweight. The stem weighs in at just 1.8g per newton meter of stiffness using SRAM's Exogram technology. Designed with feedback from top pros to meet the unrelenting demands of Grand Tour sprinters. Zipp also tapped into expertise gained from its pioneering carbon stems and exhaustively researched the marketplace to create the SL Sprint Stem. The SL Sprint comes with its own stem cap that's designed to be aerodynamically efficient by blending into the stem body. Available in six sizes, ranging from 90 to 140mm, to meet any rider's fit needs. - Updated distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Carbon Exogram construction delivers the stiffest stem on the market gram for gram. - Secure with four bolt faceplace using Torx T25 bolt heads - Matte Black finish - Lifetime warranty - Zipp Quickview integrated computer mount available separately
- Highly weight-optimized single crown stem, ideal for Enduro applications with 31.8mm handlebars - Human Factor Design features micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Human Factor cockpit setup index facilitates tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Forged 2-piece faceplate design reduces overall weight without compromising bar clamp security or stiffness - Shot peen-anodized surface increases strength, durability, and fatigue life Features: - Key Technologies: Human Factor Design, MGR Alloy, Chamfered bar clamp, Custom Top-Cap included - Material: 6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body, 2D forged faceplate - Rise (°): 0 - Diameter: 31.8mm - Stack Height: 34mm - Weight: ±133g (33mm) / ±138g (38mm) ±140g (43mm) ±143g (48mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized
$19.99 - $33.99
High rise design with STC (Shark Tooth Clamping) inside the stem to help grip the bars. Central bore for reduced weight, unique side pocket detail. - 6061-T6 alloy - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 22.2 - Steerer Clamp Diameter: 1-1/8-inch - Weight (oz): 10.61 - Stem Type: Front Load
$59.99 - $69.99
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, DJ, E-Bike
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem, crafted from 7075 aluminum, features a shape that's strong and lightweight, resulting in a best-in-class 1.85 grams per newton meter of stiffness. That results in no-flex sprints and accelerations. This stem is a favorite of Zipp ambassadors and pro athletes. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Zipp Quickview integrated computer mount available separately - Lifetime warranty
Promax Banger stems have a front-load design and can be used with either side up, providing a 5-millimeter drop or rise. Available with 48-millimeter and 53-millimeter extensions, they are cold forged from the highest quality 6061-T6 aluminum then CNC machined to enhance the shape and further reduce weight. - Stack height: 30.5mm
Developed for longer-travel trail bikes, Promax's S-29 stem offers the perfect configuration to set you up for maximum comfort and control. Featuring an oversize extension tube and faceplate with massive clamping area, it’s sure to keep your bars stylishly in place through the most demanding terrain. These stems are cold-forged and CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum for strength, low weight, and durability.
Promax's DA-1 XC mountain bike stem is 3D cold-forged, then CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum to create a lightweight and strong stem. The two-piece faceplate features their bar-gripping DWT (Dynalock Web Technology), which increases the bar/stem interface.
Lean and clean. The lightweight and stiff S-Works Tarmac Stem features integrated cable routing for Tarmac SL7 models to clean up the cockpit without complicating the bike build. - Compatible with Tarmac integrated cockpit. - Integrated face-plate computer mount. - 80-140mm length options. - 6 and 12 degree rise options. - Approx. weight: 155g (100mm)
3D-forged and CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum the Future Stem Comp is optimized for use with all Future Shocks. It's also compatible with our Specialized accessory mount for seamless integration. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined, 6061 aluminum, Future Shock-optimized stem. - Available in 6-degree angles and 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, and 120mm lengths. - Compatible with the Specialized accessory mount.
Lighter than ever, and with great looks to boot, FSA's SL-K stem is a pro-level way to upgrade your bike's part spec. 3D-forged and CNC-machined aluminum is super light and incredibly stiff. The carbon fiber faceplate adds style and even greater weight savings. The offset steerer clamp provides even clamping pressure on carbon steerer tubes.
- 3D net forged 6061 alloy construction - Angled steer tube clamp slot reduces stress on carbon steer tubes - Stainless steel bar and steerer clamp bolts - Material: 3D net forged 6061 - Angle: +/- 6 degree - Steerer Height: 42mm - Steerer: 1-1/8" - Faceplate Width: 42mm - Bead-blast Black finish - 160g (110mm)
$27.99 - $29.99
Comfort is king when you dial in your riding position with Profile's Boa Quill Stem. This light and durable welded-aluminum stem features a 20- or 40-degree rise and a secure two-bolt faceplate that makes installing the handlebars a breeze.
Kalloy's 820 Adjustable Stem lets you set up your handlebars exactly where you want them using just an allen wrench! With a 0-60° rise, you're sure to find a position that puts you comfortably in control. Its 4-bolt handlebar clamp makes bar changes easy and secure.
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
Page 1 of 6 Next page