Update Thursday 4/2/2020
We are open on Thursday 4/2/2020 from 10:00 to 6:00. Why not use our online shopping and Door-to-Door services? Questions? 860-633-3444. Please check back for daily schedule details.
Let's Stay Healthy and Enjoy Spring
We all face the question “what do I do during the Coronavirus pandemic”. At Cycling Concepts our answer is “help prevent virus transmission by following national guidelines and implementing common sense precautions”. At the same time, we will “continue to serve the cycling community so we can all pursue healthy activities”.
Here is Cycling Concepts’ Coronavirus response.
- The shop will remain open regular business hours
- We will disinfect the shop frequently during the day
- Hand sanitizer and tissues will be available throughout the store
- We will practice social distancing while assisting you
- We will accommodate requests for special precautions like meeting outside the shop or coming to the shop during off-hours (Keith@cyclingconcepts.com)
- Our Door to Door Service and our Online Shopping are available to limit person to person contact
- Guidelines for group rides will be published before our rides begin in mid-April
Spring has been knocking on our door all winter. As it arrives let’s all act with a singular goal of quickly and effectively blunting the effects of Coronavirus.
All the best,
Keith and the Staff at Cycling Concepts
Dirty Durathlon 2020 -
The first two events are canceled. We hope conditions
will enable us to resume the series.
It's time to register for the Dirty Duathlon. There are four races in the series. Sign up for one or more and come prepared to run-bike-run on the scenic trails in Longo Open Space, Glastonbury.