No words needed. Just google "EX 471 Leogang World Cup". Let your muscles play on the uphills and switch to attack mode for the downhills. This is exactly what the DT Swiss Enduro rims are made for. Each rim is a piece of high precision engineering and, thanks to the extremely resistant alloy, the EX 471 can cope with the most demanding trails.
30mm welded rim, developed for the big gaps, nasty root mats, and mean rock gardens. The FR 560 was made to withstand the nastiest of rock gardens, the roughest of roots, and the sketchiest of landings. The prototype proved to be World Championship material and the final product is now available for you to shred as hard as you want. The 30mm inner rim width provides your tires with the support they need to roost through the berms at full speed.
The reliable rim with an ideal price-to-performance ratio! The jack-of-all-trades of road rims: light, wide, and with an ideal price-to-performance ratio. The R 460 works perfectly with wide tires and will deliver many unforgettable rides on the road thanks to its reliability.
- Braking surface: Disc - Rim weight: 445g - Finish: Black Anodize/Vinyl Decals - Type: Tubeless-ready clincher - Rim material: EA90 aluminum/welded - Rim depth: 27mm - Internal rim width: 19.5mm - External rim width: 24mm - Spoke holes: 28; 32 - ERD: 580 - Max tension: 1200 N/122 KGF
Wheels are the first point of contact between you and your bike, and the trail you’re riding on. And while wheel sizes and standards continue to develop significantly year on year, often to both the rider and the industry’s dismay, very little innovation has been seen in the compliancy and responsiveness of the wheel as this first, most important contact and conductor. What Spank has seen in recent years is that bike suspension is continuously evolving and adapting to compensate for stiffer frames and more rigid, deeper profile carbon fiber rims. This overall stiffer rig is being softened, or counter-acted by both bike suspension, and tire design — not to mention the ever lower and lower tire pressures riders are running. Rider position (wider, lower, more forward) is also being impacted directly by the bike frame and cockpit geometries which is constantly aiming for a better riding feel. So surely it is overdue time to re-examine how the engineering of the wheel can become an active contributor to the efficiency of the overall set up. Spank Industries has done just this. - Low sectional profile height and wide width, adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - 30mm internal width extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use, without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for Trail/AM/Enduro bikes looking for a wide profile, without the weight penalty
Product specs: - 36 hole count - Front and rear specific - 28.5mm wide - Welded - 20", 24" - 395g front rim 392g rear rim - Also available in 24", black only
Origin-8's DNZ18 is a lightweight 700 x 22c aero aluminum clincher rim. It has machined sidewalls for great braking and the spoke holes are reinforced with eyelets for durability.
This rim is your robust and reliable companion for all rides. The R 500 supports your riding, day-in and day-out, over thousands of kilometers, all at an unbeatable price-performance ratio.
This wide rim tackles bumpy sections and holds up to hard hits. Enjoy the long rides! The sleeved aluminum gravel rim is the ideal choice for riding over gravel, roots, or small obstacles on unpaved paths. The robust, all-round rim, with its inner width of 24mm and its wide knobby tires up to 53mm, is suitable for various purposes and provides great comfort.
HED Belgium G alloy rims make any custom wheel build that much sweeter. With 30mm external and 25mm internal widths, you can add tire volume, smoothness, and rolling speed to any bike or hub set. All Belgium rims feature a welded rim joint, and are drilled for a standard presta valve. Spoke drilling is down the centerline of the rim (not offset). Please carefully read the specifications below to find out detailed information on the different rims we offer. 700c - Tire Type: Clincher (tubeless compatible) - Rim Width (External): 30mm - Rim Depth: 24mm - Hole Counts: 24, 28, 32 - Color: Black - Brake Track: N/A - Wheel Size: 700c - Weight: 453 grams - Max Pressure: 80psi - ERD: 592mm 650B - Tire Type: Clincher (tubeless compatible) - Rim Width (External): 30mm - Rim Depth: 24mm - Hole Counts: 28 and 32 - Color: Black - Brake Track: N/A - Wheel Size: 650b - Weight: 426 grams - Max Pressure: 80psi - ERD: 555mm
Made for the biggest tires, the cutouts keep the weight low. Fat bike rims must be strong, stable, and lightweight yet be able to accommodate very large tires. The BR 710 rims from DT Swiss meet all of these requirements by using specially designed rim profiles, sophisticated cutouts, and an extra-strong alloy. - Net Weight: 675g - Recommended system weight max.: 130kg - ASTM classification: 3 - Material: Aluminum - Rim Joint: Welded - Tire Interface: Crotched/Clincher non-tubeless - Brake Interface: Disc - Rim Diameter: 26" - Reference Diameter ERD: 549mm - Inner Width: 76mm - Outer Width: 81mm - Rim Height: 16mm - Spoke Bore Rim: Non-eyelet - Valve Hole: Presta
As versatile as it is robust—a rim for all surfaces! Anyone wanting to build a reliable, super-stiff wheel is starting in the right place with the RR 511. Thanks to a state-of-the-art alloy and surface treatment, this extremely robust 32mm high semi-aero rim is lighter than you would think. And, those thinking of using it on Gravel or Cyclocross courses can easily install tubeless tires.
$35.99 - $64.99
The Logic rim uses a wider 35mm profile with a thick sidewall, which makes the rim strong and resilient to sideways impacts that can happen from anything between under-rotating a flair or over-rotating a hard 360 out of a rail. - Very strong reinforced spoke hole design - Extra-thick sidewalls to resist denting under harsh conditions
- Low-profile 30mm internal width optimizes tire shape, traction, and control for 2.3-2.6'' tires - Durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed - BST Asymmetric design combines Stan's legendary easy tubeless inflation with a stronger, more balanced wheel build - Reinforced spoke bed, combined with the offset drilling of the asymmetrical design, builds into an incredibly durable wheel that brings added confidence to every ride. Specs: - Rim Material: Aluminum - Rim Eyelets: No - Valve: Presta - Rim Construction: Double wall - Brake Type: Disc - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
You like gravel and wide tires? This is your rim. The GR 531 is made for off-road adventures. This aluminum gravel rim with an inner width of 24 mm is designed for wide, knobby tires up to 53mm. Torsion-resistant and robust, the welded rim supports a wide range of gravel use.
- Model: AT-PRO801-UL - ISO: 559 - Width ID: 74 - Width OD: 80 - Profile: 23.5 - Wall: Sgl - Side: NMSW - Valve: PV - Weight: 1078g - ERD: 536 - Tire Compatibility: Tube Only
- Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width is extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for DH and Freeride. - Tubeless Ready - Technologies: BeadBite Anti-burp, OohBah Inverted Inner Wall
- Road racing/training rim based on the Aerohead rim with a wider footprint that allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - Tire profile mimics the characteristics of a tubular - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking - O/C version: Off center design allows for dramatically improved spoke tension on a dished wheel, the A23 OC allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - US made A23 rims now feature a tubeless ready design. Combine that with the new 21mm wide Velotape kit and you have a fool-proof Road and Cyclocross tubeless tire setup
- Asymmetric Bead Socket Technology brings Stan's legendary easy inflation and the most reliable airtight seal to wider, offset carbon rims - Custom carbon layup equalizes impact forces on both the long and short sides of the rim, making both stronger - Asymmetric rim shape with offset drilling improves bracing angle and balances spoke tension to create a stronger overall wheel - 250lb Recommended Maximum Rider Weight - 27.5": 420g, 29": 455g
Based on the legendary Flow EX, the new Flow EX3 rim features Tiebeam, an internal reinforcement that offers unmatched impact resistance and the best air retention of any tubeless rim. The Flow EX3 combines the incredibly durable Tiebeam design of Stan's classic Flow EX with the 29mm internal width and 6069 aluminum construction of the popular Flow MK3 to create an entirely new rim built to handle today's faster, heavier, and more capable enduro, downhill and e-bikes. - Designed, tested, and raced to victories on the World Cup DH and Enduro World Series circuits - Tie-beam triple-cavity rim design resists damage and prevents air loss under impacts - 29mm internal width optimized for 2.35" to 2.8" Trail, All-mountain, and DH tires
$108.95 - $114.95
Built for bashing, whether on a gravity shred sled or fully loaded bikepacking rig, WTB's KOM Tough rims are extruded from top-tier alloy to provide utmost durability at a reasonable weight. Their legendary I-Beam construction has evolved to further reinforce the rim with dual support beams that provide increased strength and stiffness for the world's most aggressive riders. KOM Tough rims are proven on the toughest tracks of the Enduro World Series, depended on for daily trail rides, and trusted while bikepacking in remote regions of the world. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area.
- Asymmetric rim design allows for a stronger wheel while offering the easy inflation and Stan's trademark unmatched airtight seal. - 25mm width optimized for 40mm Gravel tires and up to 2.3'' mountain tires - Light and durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
An unexpected rough section on your ride? No problem with this rim. Looking for a bomb-proof rim to build up your Gravel, Cyclocross, or adventure bike? Then it's definitely worth taking a look at the RR 521 rim. 32mm deep and 20mm wide, this modern road rim could have been classified as a Cross Country rim just a few years ago. Nowadays it's just a great offer to widen your ride... with drop bars.
A 30mm welded Enduro rim developed for the fastest EWS rider. Enduro may be young as a discipline, but at its core is the intrinsic need of riders to ride burlier terrain faster and faster. Something that MTB has been all about since the beginning. The EX 511 rim is the perfect tool for this quest. It comes with all the technology that has delivered many EWS wins and packs it in a 30mm-wide profile, ready to go burlier, faster.
A sleeved AM rim, supporting modern tires with its 30mm inner width. Just wide enough, just light enough. With a 30mm internal rim width, the M 502 works for tires ranging from slightly wide to quite wide, allowing it to attack the hardest of terrains. DT Swiss's benchmark rim material is combined with an economic sleeve-junction to offer the best ratio between low weight, big width, and a low price.
Sleeved 25mm Enduro rim, ready for the rough. Let your muscles play on the uphills and switch to attack mode for the downhills. This is exactly what DT Swiss Enduro rims are made for. Each rim is a piece of high precision engineering and, thanks to the extremely resistant alloy, the E 512 can cope with the most demanding trails.
You like gravel and wide tires? This is your rim. The GR 531 is made for off-road adventures. This aluminum gravel rim with an inner width of 24mm is designed for wide, knobby tires up to 53mm. Torsion-resistant and robust, the welded rim supports a wide range of gravel use.
This rim can take heavy loads and cope with demanding surfaces at the same time! Are you searching for a pair of rims to ride off the beaten path? If so, the RR481 may be the perfect option for you. With an inner width of 22mm and approved up to a 130kg system weight, this extremely durable rim is made for rough, off-road rides. Whether you mount them on your Cyclocross bike, your gravel racer, or for your next bike-packing trip, the RR 481 won't let you down.
The reliable rim with an ideal price-to-performance ratio! A state-of-the-art, high-quality aluminum rim, making for the perfect upgrade on any road bike. That is what the new RR 421 rim is all about. The welded rim supports wider tires and still offers a super-lightweight wheel build-up.
Strong and lightweight welded AM rim in 30mm inner width for modern tires. Riders who like the idea of giving their tires some extra volume and support will find the ideal partner with the XM 481. Its full 30mm of inner width combined with a minimal hook and perfect tubeless compatibility, make it ready to tackle all demanding trails, both up and down the mountain.
Page 1 of 3 Next page