Road Bike Rides
2023 Road rides are over. We look forward to resuming when Spring 2024 arrives. Thanks everyone!
We are resuming weekly road rides beginning Wednesday, June 21. The routes take us through scenic Glastonbury and the surrounding towns. GPS and Cue sheet files get posted so you'll know where we are riding. Everyone is welcome and our rides are free. There will be two ride levels - Fast and Slow.. Questions? Call or email email@example.com 860-633-3444.
What group should I join?
Fast and challenging. You may get dropped if you can't hang.
Speed 18-22 mph. Distance 25-45 miles, depending on hills and daylight.
Spirited and casual. We try not to drop anyone.
Speed 12-17 mph. Distance 15-25 miles, depending on hills and daylight.
What rules do you ask riders to follow?
- Ride safely and courteously under all circumstances
- Wear an CPSC approved helmet less than 5 years old
- Use front and rear lights to see and be seen
- Carry a spare tube, pump or CO2 and tire levers
- Bring water and nutrition
- Obey all rules of the road
- Cooperate will ride ambassadors
- Sign our Group Ride Liability Waiver (one covers the entire season)
- Bonus - ask for 10% off items mentioned above